I collaborated with Alberto Tognazzi in the Mobile Cells NOW project, an emotive trip around the Raval, one of the most evocative neighborhoods of Barcelona (Spain).
Each video clip is linked to a specific emotion that modifies the perception of the spirit of the district.
Through this app you will be able to access a group of video clips of different indie music bands of Barcelona, entirely filmed with mobile phones. Both, the app and the videos, have been generated in workshops carried out by Mobile Cells, Public Frame and iNVASIVECODE at NOW 2010, Center of Contemporary Culture of Barcelona (CCCB).
– Participants were taught how to film videoclips using mobile phones
– Indie bands from Barcelona were contacted to play their music in a specific street of the Raval district
– Participants shot the videoclips of the bands
– A mobile app design and development course was taught
– The mobile app of the project was created
– Videoclips where geolocated in a google map
– The mobile app allowing for the “navigation” of the videoclips was uploaded and accepted at the App Store.